Contracts Manager - Somerset West
more than 14 days ago
20-10-2021 1:13:21 PM
Contracts Manager, Luxury residential – Somerset West, Western Cape
Minimum qualification National Diploma or similar, with a minimum of 15 years project experience. Must have extensive experience leading teams on large scale luxury residential and apartment type developments. #jobs #hiring
Duties / requirements: -
· Overall project responsibility, programme, quality and bottom line.
· Report directly to company directors.
· Manage 2 to 3 Site Managers managing various residential projects
· Manage overall project/s cashflow
· Manage and build on client relationship
· Manage relationship with professional teams
· Extensive contractual experience (JBCC)
· Overall staff management and performance assessment
· Guide and assist site managers on contractual (JBCC), production, resource management and quality requirement issues.
· Build team and client relationship
· Manage Industrial and Labour relations
· Effective decision-making regarding project progress, budgets, resourcing etc
· Experience in CCS and MS Project
· Manage overall resource requirements and usage on projects
· Ensure that production and quality objectives and targets are being met.
· Build team relationship
· Ensure that staff receive training and development when required
Solid track record and positive references are a prerequisite.
Only candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.