Conveyancer/Notary - Cape Town
3 days ago
A Cape Town (V & A Waterfront) Legal Practice requires the services of a qualified Conveyancer to lead our Conveyancing department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drafting and preparing transfer, bond and bond cancellation documents;
• Preparing Estate transfers;
• Drafting Commercial Transactions
• Excellent communication and drafting skills.
• Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
• Ability to lead, take responsibility and act independently
Salary to be determined in accordance with experience.