Corporate Sales Consultant - Northern Suburbs
? General: This position focuses on selling card acceptance solutions to mid-tier Corporate and Commercial customers (generally 5 to 50 outlets). Developing partnerships with companies that can provide sales leads to our sales reps, for example, with a Point of Sale till-point provider.
• Development and implementation a strategy for the maximization of our partnerships with key customers, vendors and 3rd party solutions provider
• Build relationships with partners in related businesses to cross-sell our products. For example, expansion into the Till Point market.
• Seek new Corporate card acceptance opportunities through cold calling or other means.
Requirements that must be met:
• B. Com or similar degree
• 3 plus years in Card Acquiring sales environment
• Solution selling experience (versus product)
• Proven track record in sales
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience using formal sales opportunity management
• Ability to multi-task closing short term opportunities and working on longer more complex deals simultaneously
• Ability to understand gross profit opportunity and work with financial team to create profitable solutions
• Ability to understand high level technical solutions and work with IT to create workable technical solutions
• Ability to work in the field as well as in the office. Note: Field is mainly corporate proven stakeholder management skills at many levels within
a large organization as well as with external suppliers.
• Professional negotiation and presentation skills in the management of key external suppliers
• Strong commercial focus and good understanding of the drivers of card acquiring profitability.
Send us a 2-3 page copy of your CV, if you do not hear from us within 14 day consider your application unsuccessful.