Corporate Sales Executive - Durban
1972, The Workforce Group is a diversified group of companies offering an inter-related range of solutions for the supply,
management and administration of the human resources requirements of a broad base of industry sectors.
Employing over 1 100 permanent staff and paying approximately 35 000 temporary contractors weekly. Through our
established network of private practices and service providers throughout South Africa, Essential Employee Benefits offers
affordable insurance and lifestyle products to employers and thousands of employees and families.
In an effort to assist lower-income individuals and various business structures, Essential Employee Benefits provides affordable, simple, and
customisable coverage solutions in areas of wellness, disability, death and savings.
We aim to ensure that your staff are efficiently cared for, thereby promoting better employment security and optimising productivity outcomes.
OUR DUAL FOCUS
We prioritise coverage and security through a holistic approach that benefits both businesses and employees with reliable affordable cover.
• First level RE5 certificate
• Minimum 3 years’ corporate sales experience with a proven track record
• Experience within the healthcare and insurance industry
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
Preferred requirements & skills:
• Relevant bachelor’s Degree
• Broker consultant experience
Duties and responsibilities:
• Identify and negotiate sales opportunities with corporate entities and financial service brokerages
• Conduct presentations and negotiate deals at executive levels
• Ensure that annual targets and objectives are met
• Establish and maintain healthy client and broker relationships
National Sales Manager