Customer Service Manager - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
Pick Me Recruitment is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager for a Multi-Brand Food Group in Cape Town. Applicants must be based in Cape Town.
Manage the customer care team and function across Multiple Brands within the group to deliver on the following business objectives:
• Manage customer queries and complaints in a way that turns any disgruntled customers into the company’s biggest fans
• Monitor trends across customer compliments, queries and complaints, to deliver timely feedback to the business that empowers our ops team to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
• Be a Customer Champion for the brand and manage and grow the customer care team into Customer Custodians
The Customer Service Manager must be personable and have our customers’ interest at heart in everything they do.
3 Customer Care Assistants report into this position. This position reports to Customer, CRM and Loyalty Specialist
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DUTIES
Lead a team of customer care advocates to field daily customer questions, complaints & compliments across various channels (email, calls, app, social media & Social Places) and achieve best-in-class response times:
• Ensure team responds promptly to customer queries, comments and complaints
• Manage customer care queries & complaints of a more serious nature that need to be escalated (e.g. alleged food poisoning, foreign objects, etc.)
• Ensure adherence to Customer Service protocol and procedures
• Monitor no. of complaints resolved satisfactorily and response times, and implement measures with the customer care team to improve these
Create above and beyond experiences that deepen the customer’s relationship to the brand:
• Ensure positive resolution and customer satisfaction of all customer feedback
• In conjunction with various departments within the Multi-Brand Foods Group, develop and maintain the relevant tools to streamline the team’s ability to deliver excellent customer care, e.g. standard response templates, training, systems, etc.
Support operations teams by delivering real-time customer feedback –using digital tools to be efficient
• Adopt a digital mindset to capture and collate all customer related queries
• Immediately highlight critical issues to relevant stakeholders within the business
• Ensure that all customer queries, comments and complaints, action plans store reports and solutions are recorded on Social Places
• Provide monthly customer service reports with analysis to the business, highlighting key trends, issues and areas for improvement.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS & COMPETENSIES
• Matric and a relevant Tertiary qualification, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 4-6 years related experiences and / or training
• Personal / EQ Skills
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Excellent mathematical skills – analytical
• Reasoning ability
• Computer skills: internet software, spreadsheet software, imaging software, word processing software
• Customer service
• Strong business acumen
• Organisational support
• Adaptability to prioritise and time manage
• Dependable / initiative / attention to detail
Remuneration: R27 000 – R30 000 CTC