Debit Cards General Manager - Sandton
more than 14 days ago
Our company who is well established in the Fintech market is seeking to employ a General Manager for its DEBIT CARDS division.
The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years General Management experience in FINTECH relating to DEBIT CARDS and have experience in business development in this field. This candidate will be highly experienced in managing and developing a company or bank, various departments & channels and ensure ultimately increase in revenue and profit.
• 10 years’ experience in DEBIT CARDS in the FINTECH ENVIRONMENT
• Debit Cards product knowledge
• Experience in managing and developing a company or bank to its full potential
• Experience in KPI, performance management
• Driver’s license
• Fluency in English
• Report directly to the COO and CEO.
• Responsible for overseeing and supervising the company's business development and PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT activities and employees
• Manage ROLL OUT of various products and campaigns
• Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure the department complies with company requirements
• Ability to create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing products
• Identify potential new partners to ensure growth of market share.
• Perform in-depth financial needs analysis to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities in line with business goals across various continents
• Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing the Business Plan; aligning processes; services and solutions
• Successfully selling solutions and innovations.
• Implementing Communication Strategies for launching products
• Research methodology to analyse competition and target markets