Debt Collector Agents - Alberton
6 days ago
Debt Review Agent- Call Centre Environment
Department: Collections (Call Center)
Job Title: Collections Advisor
Salary: Basic R5 500 – excellent commission structure as you will be dealing with High end Clientele & possible overtime,
· Good people skills and the ability to engage professionally with distressed debtors.
· Call Centre experience, Inbound and or Outbound.
· Collections - negotiations.
· Alternatively, sales & service experience. Worked with people face to face or telephonically.(Training offered)
· Work Predictive dialler system to deliver quantity and most importantly quality.
· Target driven and highly competitive.
· Meet the minimum level of productivity standards on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis whilst maintaining high levels of quality.
· Achieve the required monthly Quality assurance rating.
· Achieve the required monthly team target.
· Prevent Legal Action.
· Educate debtor on consequences of non-payment.
· Continuously develop personal skill that will improve capability to add value to the business.
· Rehabilitate debtors by providing options and alternative solutions as instructed by our clients.
· Flexible in working hours.
· Able to multi task and navigate between different systems.
· Able to work from home if and when required.
Adhere to policy and procedure standards in respect of:
· Accurate and comprehensive recording of all debtor interaction and matter events.
· Always maintain debtor information in a current state and adhere to protection of personal information.
· Clear and professional communication with all stakeholders.
· Strong adherence to reputation risk standards.
· No criminal record that could jeopardise the relationship with our clients.
· Able to plan and organize effectively.
· Has a well-developed problem solving capability.
· Displays high energy levels.
· Ability to constructively manage conflict and disputes.
· Highly results and action oriented.
· Acts on own initiative without being prompted.
· Works well autonomously.
· Contributes within team.
· Ability to execute promptly and accurate at the same time.
Ability to work in a disciplined manner and for long periods of time without interruption.
· Assertive personality.
· Integrity, loyal, punctual, trustworthy - no irregular absenteeism or late coming habits.
· Fast learner, adaptable to constant change.
· Able to handle different managerial styles and constructive criticism.
· Professional always, adhere to dress code and company policies.
· Good understanding of the collections process from beginning to end.
· Excellent communication skills, especially verbal.
· Active Listening Skills.
· Questioning skills.
· Well-developed negotiation skills.
· Good computer navigation skills.
· Ensure highest level of service
· Emotional intelligence.
· Apply the correct approach that will result in the best possible outcome (persuasive).
· Ability to absorb pressure well.
· Understanding of the POPI Regulations (Protection of Personal Information).
· Understanding of the new debit order process namely Debi Check.
· Understanding of Debt Review and Terminated Debt Review process.
· Legal process – understand the difference between Adverse Listings and Judgement granted.
Equipment, software, and systems used:
· Excalibur 4
· Euphoria – predictive dialer
· Use of a headset for long periods
· Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Diary
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R5,500.00 per month with Excellent Commission Structure