Deputy Nursing Manager - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
A hospital in Cape Town is currently looking for a Deputy Nursing Manager to help lead them in the private hospital sector.
• Must have a Diploma and / or relevant qualifications in NURSING ADMIN.
• Post basic quantification in ICU or Trauma
• Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Professional Nurse.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in the capacity of a Unit Manager.
• Must have excellent MS Office computer skills, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Kronos, etc.
• A willingness to assume job ownership, work independently and apply principles of continuous improvement.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.