Developer - Pretoria
Key Performance Area:
• Assist with set up and maintenance of client IT Azure infrastructures and software.
• Development in C#, VB. net
• Works with the client to elicit requirements and capture business needs.
• Manage technical processes on the client’s behalf to remove technical frustrations and potential business delays due to support interventions.
• Provide performance monitoring, to identify any service issues.
• Operation and administration of most of the IT systems used to manage, monitor and configure all the technical systems in the Azure
• Serve as a liaison between other technical staff, management, users, and vendors regarding service requests, usage, standards, security.
• Deliver stable and responsive server, network, storage, and backup services and software development Azure infrastructure
• Azure Database Performance Monitoring and Tuning
• Weekly and Monthly feedback on status of Database environment
• Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
• Communication of the business and technical requirements to the technical team using an agile methodology.
• Studying towards a relevant IT / Programming Degree at an Accredited Institution
• Studying towards a Microsoft and/or cloud related certifications, especially MCSD, MCPD or MCSE.
• Microsoft Azure Certification will be advantageous