Digital Marketing Manager - Randburg
A Global company has a vacancy for a Digital Marketing Manager in the Animal Health Division.
Leading integrated Digital Marketing campaigns from concept to execution in line with the current marketing strategy.
Connecting business initiatives and product promotions with an on-line strategy targeting various customer groups.
Contribute significantly to the company’s Customer Experience vision: "To achieve the highest level of customer experience in Animal Health through innovative solutions and expertise that are based on deep customer insights."
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field
• Proven working experience in Digital Marketing (minimum 3 years)
• Experience in customer engagement in the Pharmaceutical Industry or Animal Health is a plus, but will consider candidates from other industries.
• Experience in project and process management a plus
• Strong digital skill-set acumen.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in on-line marketing and measurement.
• Hands on experience in Digital Marketing & execution (e.g. running end-to-end digital campaigns)
• Experience in customer engagement/research to obtain insights.
• Experience in identifying target audiences.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
• Ability to support strategy/concept ideas into action.
• Being able to communicate and convince senior management.
• Being able to work independently with minimal guidance; determine own priorities aligned to OPU objectives and monitor resources
• Effective project and process management.
• Ability to think strategically and act operationally
• Advanced organizational skills across multiple and simultaneous initiatives
• Proven experience working with Digital Agencies
• Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint competence