Digital Marketing Specialist - City Of Johannesburg Metro
City Of Johannesburg Metro,
more than 14 days ago
Digital Marketing Specialist - Johannesburg Gauteng
Salary: R18k Negotiable
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Passionate and Data-driven Digital Marketing Specialist with 5+ years of valuable experience specialising in inbound marketing. Drives traffic and boosts audience engagement with dynamic marketing strategies and campaigns. This is a permanent position.
• Digital Marketing Certificate / Diploma
• Other Certificates – Google Analytics; Adwords or related
• Based in Edenvale / Bedfordview
• 5+ Years experience
• Technical Industry experience; ability to create and adapt new marketing strategies for niche products
Skills And Knowledge:
? Social Media
• Review and edit content to ensure compliance with corporate guidelines.
• Verify translation of new site functionalities, as well as localise and factualise content to ensure integrity and linguistic quality.
• Write content for relevant web functions, eg. Seller’s Guide, Buyer’s Guide.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives and within budget.
• Strategise all marketing activities in all platforms, traditional / digital / mobile.
• Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market through all medium including social, digital, traditional etc.
• Oversees marketing aspect from conceptualisation to execution to evaluation of campaign success.
• Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
• Analyse and evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data, marketing campaigns and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
• Identify, develop and execute communications strategies for key media contacts and customer references.
• Create company literature and communication collaterals in print and electronics.
• Copywriting, proofread and revise communications.
• Implement and launch marketing campaigns.
• Liaise with all parties in implementation of duties (i.e. Production House, Online Media Agency and Corporate Gifts).
• Maintain and update company website content and social media (Facebook, Google Business, LinkedIn, etc).
• Research media coverage and industry trends. Conduct extensive media outreach.
• Build and sustain a strong corporate brand visibility, reputation and oversee corporate branding on all platforms.
• Develop and implement creative public relations / communications initiatives to deliver engaging and influential campaigns utilizing both traditional, social and digital media.
• Content development for all media channels including but not limited to press releases, corporate and marketing collaterals etc.
• Manage contents on website / social media / mobile to ensure timely updates.
• Execute media relations plans to generate positive media coverage for company and brands across all media and assist in issues and crisis management when necessary.
• Design visuals and collaterals with fast turnaround from concept to completion.