eCommerce Manager - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
01-10-2021 6:44:19 AM
eCommerce Manager (Retail) – Cape Town
Fantastic opportunity for an eCommerce Manager. Our client is a leading Retail Group and is looking to reward suitably qualified and experienced retail supply chain Professional with an exciting career opportunity.
You will oversee the retail brands online sales and presence and be responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales on the Web. You will effectively be responsible for the design and execution of the online strategy; including managing merchandising, onsite experience, merchandising of content, testing, customer journey and personalization.
You will satisfy the following minimum criteria:
• Relevant tertiary degree/diploma in the field - Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
• Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager, at least 5 years experience in eCommerce (clothing retail) dealing with:
• Building and managing eCommerce strategies/methodologies/frameworks to meet revenue targets;
• Assessing operational needs/requirements and best practices in eCommerce management to assist implementation processes;
• Managing internal and external partners/stakeholders in relation to meeting client eCommerce needs and expectations;
• Digital marketing activities/strategy;
• Strong knowledge of Web/Google Analytics;
• Strong project management capabilities;
• Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies
• Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
• Ability to establish and manage budgets for an effective and efficient online commerce business which includes marketing and web development initiatives internally and externally.
• Skilled at analysing and interpreting data and uses of own judgement to draw relevant conclusions to enable business profitability and sustainable growth
• Advanced level in latest MS Office applications - especially Excel and PowerPoint
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Cape Town (Northern Suburbs)