Electrical Engineer - Edenvale
• As a Data Center Electrical Engineer, this role is involved in the development of electrical infrastructure - from concept designs and design approvals, to construction projects and major modification and upgrade of existing infrastructure.
• Data Centre Projects
• Data Center Operations
• Data Center Compliance
• Data Center Critical System Management
• Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Registered with the Engineering Council of South Africa.
• Minimum 5 years relevant design experience.
• Minimum 5 years relevant plant operation experience.
• Extensive knowledge on Data Centre environments and critical infrastructure systems.
• Extensive data centre design knowledge.
Salary 600 – 800K CTC
Get experience in the rapidly expanding cloud Data Center Infrastructure business
• Excellent technical design and calculation abilities.
• Knowledge of mechanical, control, fire and BMS systems will be an advantage.
• Effective communication skills, active listener – ability to understand requirements
• Proactive problem solver, perform rapid and accurate assessments
• Ability to work independently, as well as being a positive team player
• Conducts self professionally, exhibits elevated levels of tolerance and patience
• Responsible for continued learning and self-development
• Quick response to potentially critical situations
• Trouble shoot systems and components to identify root causes of failures