Electrical Fitter Maintenance Technician - Port Elizabeth
Core responsibilities will primarily consist of the following:
1. Perform emergency repairs to mechanical and electrical breakdowns;
2. All preventative and normal maintenance work;
3. Organizing external contractors for repair work to grinders, hydraulic cylinders and cranes etc.
4. Correct various electrical faults on plant machinery and equipment to ensure product continuity
5. Conduct and record mandatory inspections in accordance with OSH Act and NOSA safety requirements;
6. Perform preventative maintenance schedules on plant machinery and equipment;
7. Record results of all breakdowns, failure modes, root causes, work done and prevention
Contract with possibility of going permanent depending on the operational requirements of the business.