Embedded C/c++ Software Developer - Dbn - Durban
A stellar opportunity has become available for a keen C/ C++ Developer in the Durban area with a great company that works on a range of challenging and inspiring products.
• BSC / BTECH or equivalent electronic engineering degree.
• 3 years product firmware design and development experience.
• Previous experience in software architectural design, creating firmware design specifications, state machine methodologies and design, analogue and digital principles, object oriented (OO) design methodologies, C/C++ programming language.
• 2 years hardware product design and development experience.
• Strong English language writing and communication experience
*Please send links or project experience and Skills Matrix and academic transcripts with your profile for better feedback.
*No applications considered after 15 April 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: xxxx@ fax to: (XXX)-XXX-XXXX, you can also contact Justine on (XXX)-XXX-XXXX
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.