ERP Manager - Cape Town
The successful incumbent s key responsibilities will include (But not limited to):
• Build relationship with customer stakeholder and execute producing and pitching proposals to the customer.
• Ownership of all ICT business development projects from planning through to delivery.
• Building quarterly and yearly strategy as well as action plan for ICT business development
• Identifying the weak areas in processes and provide recommendations / solutions for improvements
• Identify and implement improvements to systems and its applications to meet forecast business requirements
• Work cross-functionally on major projects, contributing expertise and advice to ensure successful project completion
The successful incumbent must have at least 5 years ERP advance skills within Retail