Excellent .net Team Lead Vacancy (durban) - Durban
A well-known name in the financial services industry is looking for a seasoned Senior .NET Developer to join their team in the capacity of Team Lead.
• A BSc Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, a B.Com Business Information Systems (BIS) Degree, or a very high quality Technikon Diploma
• 5+ years’ experience in .Net Software Development using C#, ASP.Net
• Thorough knowledge of and experience in MS SQL
• Experience in web application interface development using Ajax, Jscript, ASP.Net MVC
• Comfortable using SOLID object oriented principals on a daily basis
• Experience using Object Relational Mappers (ORM) and IOC containers
• Test Driven Development (TDD)/BDD experience is essential
• Architectural considerations and best practices
• Develop and maintain in-house solutions.
• Develop and maintain in-house solutions using C# code, ASP .Net.
• Develop systems within the company’s domain model architecture on the .net platform.
• Assisting development teams and Architect with technical solution design.
• Creates and executes development plans.
• Write code within the prescribed company technologies and environments, and to comply with coding best practices, and to meet the high level of expertise and experience required of this role.
• Communicate and enforce coding standards, and performs code reviews.
• Comply with our selected technologies and development environments, development and management methodologies.
• Learn and develop within our chosen architecture.
• Implement systems enhancements to meet business needs.
• Correct system bugs/errors on existing systems.
• Adhere to project management task prioritisations and allocations.
• Exercise technical consistency within the IT environment.
• Liaise with the business as and when required.
• Demonstrate a culture of leadership and development.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: [at] (Attention: Debi) or fax to: (***)-***-****. You can also contact Debi on (***)-***-****. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.