Executive Head of Operations - Sandton
more than 14 days ago
Executive Head - Operations |Financial Services & Strategy Consulting (AA/EE)
A renowned advisory firm seeks an Executive Head of Operations (COO) to add depth to the firm’s Executive team. Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will manage day-to-day operations across the firm, playing an important role in navigating through the complexity of serving clients operating across the country and continent.
• You will provide leadership and strategic vision to the business focusing specifically on growth, execution and delivery.
• A key aspect to this position will be to ensure operational efficiency by implementing operational, managerial and administrative procedures, reporting structures and operation controls.
• Contribute to the development of the Company’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization;
• You will lead the execution of the organisation’s long-term improvement programme and change initiatives.
• Drive company results from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CEO, CFO and other key executive team members
• Must be a seasoned operator, with at least 10 years experience within financial services and consulting arena and operating experience in a COO or Head of Operations role, coupled with previous experience in Financial Management / Head of Finance related roles.
• Degree educated (Finance, Economics, Accounting)
• Must be qualified CA(SA), or CFA (Charter Holder) - non negotiable
• You will have ideally worked in a strategy / advisory company and gained experience related to growth and client take on; and experience with developing new processes and procedures to accommodate this development.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Effective prioritization
• Adept at pulling together the right multi-functional internal teams, supplemented by external experts where required
• Adaptable and resilient, and able to mirror these traits in the firm’s operations
• Student of evolving practices and trends that can impact the operations of a growing investment firm
? Location: Johannesburg (North)
? Package: Competitive, Commensurate with experience
? Strictly AA/EE opportunity