Executive Technical Assistant to CEO and HOD's of Construction Company - Randburg
a suitably qualified and experienced Executive Technical Assistant. You would have worked in a similar position and for a company involved in
Executive Technical Assistant – Construction
• Administration with focus on assisting the CEO (as Executive Assistant) and HOD’s and other Directors
Job Description / General Admin Functions:
• Executive Assistant to the CEO - General Assistant to the HODs and Board of Directors
• Technical Report Writing and Presentation Compilation
• Live updating of the Company Website and Company Profile as and when required
• Produce Quarterly Company Newsletter
• Liaise with Media Management Company (The Content Engine) on marketing options; advertising, articles and social media posts.
• Liaise with Site on pictures, etc. required for media releases.
• Manage distribution of company marketing tools (banners, gazebos, umbrellas and teardrops etc.)
• Office Support (field calls to CEO, filter marketing requests and requests for info through email and calls)
• Assist with sending required/requested documentation/information to Clients, suppliers, etc.
• Assist in monitoring emails
• Typing of letters, correspondence, minutes of meetings, reports, memos and other documentation as required by the CEO
• Filing, calendar invites, etc. for CEO - Prepare company information packs for meetings
• Issuing New Site Notifications once approved by HOD and CEO and allocated a Cost Code Arrange meetings where and when required
• Assist with managing Group Calendar
• Travel arrangements and car hire for HODs and Directors
• Manage Travel IT system (add travellers, monitor issues, etc.)
• Assist with general office set-up and clear-up when required
• Build and maintain relationships with company personnel
• Ensure there is adequate communication and feedback on all matters within area of responsibility
• Effective relationship management and communication
• Effective management of self and team work
• General administrative coordination, support and record keeping
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying for the above position, please consider your application unsuccessful, we will
however endeavour to search for suitable positions that may be appropriate to your experience and location.