Financial Manager - Midrand
COMBINED PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS WANTS YOU!
To develop and maintain financial policies and procedures for Combined Private Investigations and ensuring compliance with all regulatory, legislative and company requirements. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
• Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent (NQF Level 4)
• Minimum 5 Years proven experience in finances
• Minimum 5 years proven managerial experience
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and payroll packages (Pastel Payroll)
• Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft office packages
• Diploma in finance will be highly beneficial
• Medical Aid Contribution
• Full Medical Aid Gap Cover
• Provident Fund
• Group Life Insurance
All appointments will be made in line with CPI’s AA/ EE strategy. If you do not receive any feedback from us within (2) weeks of submitting your CV, please regard your application as unsuccessful. However, if you are invited for an interview, we will keep you informed of the progress of your application.