Food and Beverage Manager - Rustenburg
Purpose of the job:
To ensure the efficient and profitable running of the Restaurant and Bar outlets by careful planning, controlling and coordinating of all relevant facets of the restaurant and Bar outlets.
• Grade 12
• Valid Driver’s license
• 3-5 years’ experience as F&B Manager/Assistant in reputable 5-star hotel/lodge.
• Hospitality Management Qualifications will be added as an advantage.
• Will be part of duty management team.
• Conversant with plus point system.
• Proficient in planning and implementing of procedures for special events and functions.
• Maintain responsibility for sales, expenses and profit goals as outlined in the food and beverage department operating plans/budgets, while promoting the company goals of customer service and satisfaction, team work, reporting requirements and financial performance.
• Assists in planning and implementing of procedures for special events and banquet functions.
• To ensure that all guests receive consistent services and products.
• Must be willing to work shifts.
• Provides daily, weekly, monthly reports and other reports required.
LIVE-IN with meals and uniform provided.
• Word Format
• Dates worked previously
• Reasons for leaving
• Written contactable references
• Motivational letter
• Recent head/shoulder pic
• Supporting documents
• Salary expectation