General Manager - Heidelberg
7 days ago
GENERAL MANAGER – Boutique Property
Our client, a Boutique Property, set amongst trees at the foot of the Helderberg, is looking to employ a General Manager to join the team. The key role is to oversee and manage the daily operations of the Restaurant Food and Beverage and the 10 Roomed Boutique Hotel.
The property offers a unique collection of experiences that includes a Restaurant, Wine Bar, Deli Shop, Luxurious Accommodation and Day Spa.
We are looking for an individual with a strong Food and Beverage operational skill set, ability to lead and manage a team effectively, strong business acumen, with a service and guest centric approach also focusing on a continued staff development. It is a pre-requisite that the candidate stays in the local vicinity of the Helderberg area.
Minimum Requirements & Key Skills
This is a dynamic position and our client requires a hands-on, energetic candidate
• Relevant Tertiary Education will be advantageous
• National Senior Certificate
• Strong wine knowledge
• Own Vehicle and Valid Drivers’ Licence
• Excellent inventory management
• Excellent communication skills on all levels
• Service and Guest Centric, being actively on the floor tending to guests needs
• Strong administration skills and computer literate
• Professional and sophisticated
• Detail orientated
• Responsible for the Restaurant and Boutique hotel’s daily operations
• To be actively on the floor during service, assisting where needed
• Staff management and development
• Managing POS and stock processes
• Inventory Management & supplier liaison
• Meeting financial targets, managing expenditure
Remuneration • Competitive Salaries on offer (Dependant on Experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Due to the high volume of CV’s received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.