General Manager - Nelspruit
The General Manager reports directly to the Directors of the Company.
• 10 Years’ Management experience on a senior level required
• Must have management experience in agricultural / food processing and / or factory environment
• Must have financial understanding dealing with and overseeing budgets and reporting
• Ability to work with large complex teams (approximately 100 – 140 staff)
• Oversee all functions at factory level from logistics, quality, processing, maintenance, etc with relevant second tier Managers
• Experience in managing positions such as an Engineer, Production Managers, Logistics Manager and QC Manager.
• Relevant tertiary qualification required
Detailed specs will be given when selected for an interview.
Candidates that meet with the minimum requirements can email their Cv together with the following documents:
• Grade 12 / Matric certificate
• Highest Qualification
• Latest Payslip
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 7 days