General Manager Transport - Port Elizabeth
• B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering linked with a relevant certificate in Transport Management
• MBA will be an added advantage
• Similar Road Transport business (Trucking)
• Worked with fleet of at least 30 trucks
• Diesel engines
• Direct client contact and contract negotiations
• Minimum 10 years related experience.
• Must be good communicator and be fluent in English
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office is requested.
• Office and outside visiting clients
• Fair amount of travelling by road
• Strong leadership and managerial abilities
• Ability to set strategic direction and to maintain course
• Strong business acumen
• Sensitive to cultural diversity and excellent people skills and able to motivate people to achieve
• Good communication skills (Verbal, written, presentation)
• Negotiation skills.