Graphic Designer - Durban
more than 14 days ago
08-10-2021 7:34:15 AM
Graphic Designer (JB982)
Location: Musgrave, Durban
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Our client is a brand-building and marketing company that services mid-level independent clients with both established and up-and-coming brands that are always hungry for growth.
As such, the company is always on the look-out for talented individuals who have a similar appetite in developing brands in all the creative spaces Black Ticket works within.
In particular, the client requires the following:
Junior to midweight graphic designers with the following requirements:
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Exceptional typography, colour and layout skills
• Must have at least a relevant diploma or degree (applicants without will not be considered)
• Relevant experience of two to five years
• Must have knowledge in WordPress, and know how to build a website from scratch
• Must have experience in setting up themes and populating with information, and have the necessary skills to take a website live and manage from there
• Ecommerce knowledge and idea of current trends
• An appreciation of aesthetics and understanding of basic design elements, such as use of colour, font, imagery, etc.
• Knowledge in packaging design
• Either or both agency and industry experience (not just freelance)
• Understanding of cPanel, website migrations and back-ups