Graphic Designer Mid Level - Centurion
SALARY R10’000.00 to R15’000.00
2 Years Graphic Design Experience
Minimum 1 Year Adobe Graphic Suite Experience essential
Qualifications & Experience
• Grade 12 certificate or equivalent Level 4 qualification issued by SAQA
• EE Candidates will receive preference
• SA Citizen
• Clear Credit and Criminal Record
• Graphic Design & Web Design qualifications will be advantageous.
• Computer Literacy – MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & other short-term software (beneficial)
• Experience in the following design software:
o Adobe Photoshop
o Adobe Illustrator
o Adobe InDesign
o Adobe Dreamweaver
o Adobe Bridge
o WordPress (optional)
o Blender will be an advantage.
• Minimum of 2-3 years working experience
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design environment
• A working knowledge of print principles will be an advantage.
• Good knowledge in using the following Adobe CC packages: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver
• Good knowledge in photo editing in Photoshop.
• Good knowledge of layout techniques in Illustrator and InDesign
• Good knowledge in colour formatting e.g. CMYK and RGB and correct use of files in artwork e.g. TIFF and JPG.
• Good knowledge in preparing artwork for print or digital distribution
• Fair knowledge in creating interactive pdf forms in InDesign or Adobe DC
• Good knowledge of the design cycle of a website.
• Good knowledge in being able to edit in Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents
• Being able to communicate effectively with clients and departments to get accurate design briefs and quickly create artwork to match clients or departments requirements
• Ability to stay up to date on new design techniques, design programs and cloud based services which could benefit the company
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to understand and expand the company branding for effective market representation
Effectively maintain the administration of the design department and all documentation