Group Payroll Administrator - Port Elizabeth
We urgently seek a candidate with at least 10 years experience within a corporate environment and excellent weekly and monthly payroll experience. You will be responsible for administering payroll, ensuring correct payments to employees and vendors, as well as cost allocation to finance.
Minimum Requirements include:
• Diploma in Payroll
• 10 years payroll experience in a large corporate with at least +/-900 employees
• Weekly payroll experience (at least 5 years)
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Legislative knowledge in Payroll
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Data capturing and processing of monthly payrolls
• Full function administration on new engagements, terminations and transfers.
• Monthly reconciliations of all output data against input received
• Quality assurance on monthly input
• Meeting all 3rd party requirements timely and within prescribed formats
• Submissions of Pension & Provident Fund documents
• Maintaining relationships with service providers and internal clients
Location: Struandale, Port Elizabeth
This is an EE/AA opportunity.