Group Reporting and Tax Manager - Durbanville
more than 14 days ago
Reference: DB 6320
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer you will be based at the Durbanville offices, but also work closely with our Western Cape and Northern Cape farms. This position offers great exposure as the organisation has divisions worldwide.
* Preparation of financial statements and reports ?
* Monitor cash flow trends ?
* Preparation of the material for external audit. ?
* Budgeting ?
* Consolidations of the company’s financials. ?
* Completion of income tax returns ?
* Manage the Group Audit ?
* Tax Reporting and Calculations. ?
* SARS Audits ?
* An B.Com degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least 5 years relevant experience is required. The successful candidate should have completed his/her articles and registration as a CA (SA) will be preferable.
* Computer skills: Microsoft Office ?
* Ability to work on Accpac ?
* Be accurate, investigative and analytic. ?
* Honesty ?
* Time management skills. ?
* Communication skills ?