HEAD OF MARKETING - Colesberg
more than 14 days ago
This fast food group of restaurants at the Colesberg Head Office are looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of their inbound sales channels.
HEAD OF MARKETING
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Candidate must have minimum 3 –5 years extensive marketing experience
- Specific QSR experience an advantage
- Basic Computer literacy
- To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Marketing manager responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- Assist with development of new products/ranges. More specifically market and promote new products/ranges aggressively through campaigns as well as finding great PR
opportunities to show case new items; internally Local marketing:
- Develop and drive implementation “sell” to franchisees and maintain local marketing initiatives
- Ensure relevant material and templates are available to franchisees to capitalize on selling/branding opportunities
- Liaise with franchise managers as well as franchisees regarding their specific store requirements Brand communications
- Increase awareness by incorporating the loyalty program into national promotions
- Cost Control: Aggressively control marketing budget whilst maximizing value
- Reporting: Monthly and Quarterly
- Develop social responsibility campaigns in line with organizational requirements
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Aggressively control marketing budget whilst maximizing value
To apply, send CV with reference MCHM before 19 October 2021