Head of Outreach - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
We are a small, highly-skilled, flexible and client-driven SEO agency with our hearts in Cape Town and our clients based in the US, UK and Canada.
We're a remarkable team of driven, diligent and creative individuals. We passionately believe that businesses should ooze integrity, that work should be whole-heartedly enjoyable and that results should always be phenomenal!
We are continuously working with truly exceptional clients while staying ahead of search engine developments for the betterment of our clients’ businesses. We like to pride ourselves on the fact that we have been at the forefront of search engine marketing craft almost since its inception.
We're excited for the future. Our fiercely world class company is expanding and we need people who love what they do, are always looking for better solutions and not afraid to take a few risks to make something absolutely great. If this sounds like you, then you are our sort of individual.
Come and join the team of expert SEO Professionals in our Cape Town, South Africa office.
Let’s talk about you:
We’re open to persuasion but we would normally expect you to;
• Have at least 3-5 years’ SEO experience.
• Show a sound knowledge of link building and outreach.
• Thorough understanding of link building metrics and how they affect ranking.
• Sound understanding of DA, PA, DR, UR and TF metrics
• Experience with link analysis tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush and Majestic.
• THE ABILITY TO DOCUMENT PROGRESS AND STATUS DOCUMENTS.
• Manage and update link inventories.
• A functional understanding of anchor texts and its importance in SEO.
• The ability to deploy effective link building and SEO strategies.
• A deep understanding of link placement and how it relates to SEO.
• Have a good knowledge of web property management ecosystems.
• Excellent written communication skills a must!
• Ability to craft engaging outreach communication strategies.
• Establish relationships with vendors and external webmasters.
• Engage with other businesses over link-building and content opportunities.
• Drive targeted and loyal traffic to a website through community building.
• Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
• Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
• A background in SEO.
• An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
• Understand the complexities of anchor text ratios.
• HAVE A PASSION FOR SEO.
• Did we say, have a passion for SEO?
• Understand the online casino market and have experience in it.
• Any experience in link acquisition in the gaming sector.