Head of Product Management - Cape Town
more than 14 days ago
11-12-2021 2:32:54 PM
Head of Product Management
Responsible for strategy as a member of the Executive Committee, as well as the implementation of the business strategy within the Product Management division in conjunction with the broader organisation driven in alignment with the company culture.
Help to set the strategic direction, facilitating the development of new products, services, technologies that deliver consistent client experiences and outcomes, and collaborating across the organization to identify opportunities and enhancements that will competitively differentiate the offering over a multi-year timeframe.
Focus on the different lines of business i.e. local LISP platform, international platforms and life investment solutions.
• Influence the business strategy and deliverables of the Exco team with insights from local and international trends and best practices.
• Lead the strategic, operational, and tactical product planning and development to drive VNB growth of the product set.
• Formulate, implement, and maintain initiatives that provide VNB growth and increased sales productivity of the products.
• Contribution to and support of the digital transformation of the business as part of the Group strategy.
• Effective people management which stimulates high performance and positive team morale.
• Qualified Actuary (Fellow)
• A post graduate business degree / MBA will be an added advantage
• At least 10 years’ experience in pricing and product management of which 5 years should have been in a senior management / business unit EXCO level
• Experience at strategic level
• Relevant experience and in-depth knowledge of the Financial services industry i.e LISP and Life Investments
• Strong technical understanding across product lines in Financial Services mentioned above
• Investment experience, technical background, good management skills at senior level m15.10s