HR Business Analyst - Cape Town
13 days ago
Business Analyst – HR (Cape Town) – Long Term Contract
We are currently recruiting for an intermediate level Human Resource & Payroll Business Analyst for a South African based retail powerhouse. You will be responsible for helping to ensure that optimal business processes and underlying system functionality is developed in order to execute business strategy. Specifically, you will be the interface between the Business and the Payroll software Vendor and help to deliver solutions (including new or improved business processes) that will enable the successful launch of the new payroll application.
You will satisfy the following minimum criteria/requirements:
• Matric and Degree/Diploma in Business / Business Analytics / IT / Information Systems
• Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a BA role, with at least 2-3 years proven experience in HR / Payroll specifically preferably in the Retail or FMCG sectors (non negotiable)
• Demonstrated BA experience particularly related to system analysis; business process development, including the holding of workshops; preparing documentation in accordance with BABOK methodology
• Must have system support exposure including maintaining an incident management process; analysing the nature of incidents; liaising with system developers in order to resolve incidents.
• Business process exposure/understanding (HR & Payroll)
• Membership/affiliation to professional bodies including Institution for Business Analysis (IIBA) would be a highly desirable.
• Experience writing business requirements, system requirements & functional specifications.
• System Architecture understanding (HR & Payroll – integration environment/technical competency)
• Good strategic, conceptual skills and a solid knowledge of the South African retail climate and landscape.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Effectively managing change requests from business stakeholders and providing solutions and support for the implementation thereof.
• Translating business process and systems requirements into specific projects ensuring solutions are commercially acceptable within the strategic framework.
• Providing effective and timeous support to internal users on processes, systems and technology activities.
• Managing Business Analysis Documentation related to current information, data and solutions.
• Training users with skills & knowledge of process and systems via training sessions and workshops to enhance culture of super users.
? Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Cape Town (Northern Suburbs), with option to also work remotely.
? Duration: 12 Months