HR Generalist - East London
· Degree/diploma in Personnel Management
2 years experience
· Good knowledge and understanding of HR systems, practices.
· Knowledge of Labour Legislation, e.g. LRA, BCEA, EE Act, Skills Development
· Computer literate, i.e. proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, etc.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
· Understanding the various functions within the Region and the organisation.
· Presentation and report writing skills.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
· Punctual, honest & reliable.
The incumbent will be required to perform various tasks inherent to the position such as:
· Participate within the company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Program
· Recruit and appoint new employees in conjunction with line management.
· Assist and guide managers on labor relations matters such as disciplinary hearings, grievances, performance counseling and CCMA cases.
· Manage Region's e.g. new engagements, terminations, employee change of particulars, etc.
· Ensure HR reports are compiled accurately and timeously.
· Minute taking and confidential typing for the HR Department.
· Adhoc duties in line with the job requirements. Liaising with companies managing employee benefits.