HR Generalist - Port Elizabeth
10 days ago
24-06-2022 7:50:11 AM
• A degree or diploma in Human Resource Management is essential.
• Previous experience having worked as an HR Generalist in the automotive manufacturing industry is essential.
• The successful candidate must have good people skills and be computer literate with intermediate Excel skills.
• Must have excellent attention to detail and must be able to work autonomously.
• Good knowledge of employment equity is essential.
• Previous knowledge of HR processes and procedures is essential as well as a good knowledge of HR best practices.
• Previous experience with the Motor Industry Bargaining Council.
• Previous experience with Sage HR Module essential.
• Proven knowledge on application of all relevant employment laws and labour laws including but not limited to BCEA, LRA, OHSA, POPIA, EEA, B-BBEE, etc. is essential.
• Support the HR Manager in the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Provide sound HR support to internal stakeholders with up-to-date accurate relevant information when required.
• Facilitate various applications and understanding of HR policies and procedures.
• Arrange, schedule and co-ordinate training interventions as per the ATR.
• Perform scheduled weekly and monthly administrative duties related to training.
• Liaise with role players to ensure that training events, reports and tasks are completed within required timelines.
• Co-ordinate and file all training related payments timeously.
• Ensure accurate and systematic administration of all training records (attendance registers and cost of training) for all training interventions.
• Prepare for BBBEE audit by gathering and collating relevant evidence required for submission to the verification agency.
• Co-ordinate end to end recruitment processes and ensure that relevant documentation is submitted.
• Advise line management on IR policies and procedures to ensure consistency and fairness in the application thereof.
• Monitor daily absence to ensure that the appropriate interventions are proposed to line management.
• Carry out HR benefits administration and act as liaison between employees and service provider.
• Ensure that job descriptions are periodically updated and maintained.
• Ensure that employee long service awards are timeously issued.
• Co-ordinate onboarding and exit processes and ensure that relevant documentation is completed.
• Responsible for full HR administrative function.
• Collate information required for monthly HR Reports.