Hr Manager - REF 6126 MLR - Stellenbosch
more than 14 days ago
Reference: 6126 MLR
Consultant: Michelle Le Roux
* Be part of and participate in the Executive Management Committee of the company.?Strategically align, manage and enable Human Resources of the company in order for the company to achieve its strategic objectives.?Participate in / lead various committees: CSR, Ethics, Culture, REMCO, Skills Development, Employment Equity etc.?Identify staffing needs and additional skill requirements needed to fulfil short, medium- and long-term strategic objectives of the organisation?Design, implement and maintain talent acquisition, development and retention strategies and frameworks to ensure a sustainable talent pipeline supporting the current and future organisational requirements.
* Maintains company staff complement by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program, counselling line managers on candidate selection, conducting and analysing exit interviews. Recruitment of suitable candidates as per the recruitment plan which are aligned to the culture of the company
* Manage the recruitment plan and budget of the company and update the line managers on the progress thereof.
* Manage the Payroll of the company including medical aid and provident fund administration and related UIF, SDL, WCA etc.
* Administer the Electronic Self Service (leave) function and report on any leave anomalies?Manage and prepare increases for each individual as per the company remuneration policy through job evaluations and salary benchmarking.
* Develop HR and IR related policies (Remuneration, Remote work, Incentive etc.) and procedures aligned with industry best practices and labour legislation?Oversee staff compliance with company policy and procedures and take corrective action where necessary
* Provide assistance and support to line managers with the implementation of the performance management procedure where required
* Conduct yearly climate survey. Share results and assist line managers to develop plans to address areas of importance?Set and manage the learning and development plans and budgets for each department.?Identify training needs of employees and assist in addressing those needs?Provide assistance to the line managers in creating personal development plans for their employees Manage the administration and planning of company training focused on staff development
* Human Resources Degree?10+ Previous years’ experience in HR Management and admin, Organisational Development
* Recruitment in a Development / Engineering / Software environment working with highly skilled individuals
* Labour legislation knowledge?Good IT Systems skills (HR Management, Databases, Microsoft Office suite)
* HR related (internal & external) Data Management and Analysis knowledge ?Excellent Training, Development, Coaching & Mentoring skills
* Highly organised
* Strategic & can operate at Executive level
* Superior people engagement knowledge & leadership skills