HR Manager - Northern Suburbs
- Actively manage the talent acquisition process by preparing role scorecards, posting job adverts, screening and interviewing candidates and managing the hiring process;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships;
- Consult with Line Managers and provide daily HR guidance on policies and procedures;
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leave and compensation;
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances;
- Develop and implement HR strategies, systems, tactics, policies, procedures and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy; and
- Ensure legal compliance with labor regulations including but not limited to , COIDA, LRA, OHS, BCEA, POPI and GDPR.
The successful candidate should have at least 5 years proven work experience as an HR Consultant, HR Generalist or HR Manager. Expert knowledge of labor legislation, disciplinary procedures, and HR policies and procedures will be required.
To apply, please email a comprehensive CV, indicating all relevant experience and contact detail.