Human Resources Manager - Atlantis
• 3-year Degree/Diploma in Human Resources/Industrial Psychology.
• Job Requirements:
• 3 - 5 years’ experience as an HR Generalist in a unionised environment
• Experience with unions
• Experience in the Plastic Industry an advantage
• Valid Driver’s licence with own transport - May involve travelling
• Computer literacy: Ms Office, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, HR Software
• Ability to work independently
• Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
• Good communications skills
• Attention to detail
• Good Planning and Organizing skills
• High level of Initiative
• Ability to prioritize
• Sound judgement
Key responsibilities will be but is not limited to:
• To advise, guide and support managers with all matters relating to employee relations.
• Effective case management of people related issues such as: disciplinarians, performance management, grievance and absence
• Developing effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across the organisation
• Monitoring trends in employment practices and advising on appropriate proactive action
• Handling and resolving staff related enquiries.
• Staff recruitment, selection, and placement for certain grades - ensure recruitment practices are handled in a manner consistent with
divisional EE objectives.
• Assisting the Divisional H.R Manager in the implementation of the HR objectives.
• Ensure legislative compliance relating to HR and IR legislation;
• Ensure the provision of a sound HR administration service;
• Recommend, develop and schedule training and development courses for staff
• Maintain human resource databases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Accurate completion and analysis of the monthly HR Dashboard Report