ICT Trainer - Johannesburg
ICT Trainer (Clubhouse)
(2 years fixed term contract)
To train, administer and implement ICT and TDU Functions.
1. Support the clubhouse Coordinator/ ICT Project Officer in all ICT activities
2. Mentor of Clubhouse members on various projects.
3. Support to young people to use computers and technology to design their own games, video, music, art, graphic designs, robots, science
simulations, computer games, animation etc.
4. Teach, coach, conduct workshops on at least three of the following topics:
? Graphic design,
? Visual art
? Video production
? Music production
? Game design
? Web design
5. Develop and implement innovative, creative, exciting fun projects for clubhouse members.
6. Provide basic computer maintenance, including file management, trouble shooting and technical support to clubhouse clients.
7. Assist in the administration of clubhouse program operations.
8. Assist in the development and implementation of all clubhouse activities.
9. Remain abreast of developments in ICT through constant upskilling and development, attending accreditation body conferences,
participation in industry online networks, webinars, etc.
10. Liaise with stakeholders and stakeholders and service providers.
11. ICT asset management
12. Administer ICT Finances.
13. Assist with ad-hoc ICT, TDU, Sci-bono, GDE Projects, functions and activities.
• Formal ICT qualification (Certificate/ Degree/ Diploma)
• IT teaching/ training credential required.
• IT Qualification in technical hardware software; networking, programming; database design and management advantageous.
• IT qualification in at least 3 of the below:
? Affect effect
? Sketch up 2014
? Blender 2.7.1
? Gimp 2
? Scratch 1.4
? Fruity Loop 11
? Notepad ++
Experience (min. 1 year)
• Facilitating, training and mentoring of youth on ICT Programs
• Community outreach to involve a diverse group of youth, parents and community leaders
• Training administration advantageous
• Exposure to educational background
• IT Experience in technical hardware software; networking, programming; database design and management advantageous.
Required competencies (skills, knowledge and behavioral attributes)
Knowledge / Skills
• Creative and innovative
• Strong administration skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Finance administration skills
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills