Information and Communications Technologist - Pietermaritzburg
9 days ago
SENIOR ICT AUDIT MANAGER / ICT AUDIT MANAGER / SENIOR ICT CONSULTANT
A vacancy exists in the Pietermaritzburg office of a national firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors for an experienced ICT Audit Manager / Senior ICT Auditor.
• This position encompasses business development and project delivery within the KZN Region.
• It is a hands on position where the incumbent will be required to prepare related tenders and proposals, deliver on ICT projects, manage project resources and maintain client relationships.
• The incumbent must be current with industry standards to identify process improvement needs, service delivery management, and quality management to identify areas and opportunities for service improvement and solutions by analyzing the current business processes, environment, and the desired end state.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Relevant degree preferably in information systems or computer science, postgraduate degree will be an advantage.
• A minimum of five years operational ICT audit experience to sophisticated information systems audit techniques, network security, technology infrastructure, software development and project management.
• Certification as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). Other certifications such as CISM, CRISC, CGIET will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology, Accepted Auditing Standards, Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
• Knowledge of relevant legislation.
• Understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, including security and control risks such as logical and physical access security, change management, information security, business recovery practices, network technology and cyber security.
• Strong ability to research and gather information from both business and ICT functions.
• Good Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
• Good Time Management Skills.
• Must pay attention to detail.
• Team-player; Assertive; Pragmatic; Independent; work unsupervised.
• Able to meet deadlines and be innovative in a highly pressurized environment.