INSTRUMENTATION MECHANICIAN / TECHNICIAN - Boksburg
more than 14 days ago
INSTRUMENTATION MECHANICIAN / TECHNICIAN
Overview: To service, maintenance and calibrate process related instrumentation in a workshop and/or process environment. .
• .To assist with installation, testing and commissioning of analytical products for process control, process optimisation and environmental applications
• Ensure services are completed with the highest level of skill
• Maintain accuracy in troubleshooting and faultfinding at all times
• Pro-actively utilize service manuals to maintain best technical practices
• Pro-actively uncover additional service work, outside of daily scheduled work
• Provide regular feedback on activities, quotes and orders to customers
• Ensure all administrative reports are completed in a timeous and accurate manner
• Handle and clean all products in accordance with Company Policy
• High efficiency is required turnaround times and in driving technical assessments, improve on customer satisfaction, maximize customer retention and increase profitability.
Qualification and Requirements:
· Grade 12 or equivalent
· Applicable Trade or Technical tertiary qualification
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position (petrochemical / pulp & paper, etc).
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Good problem solving skills and ability to trouble shoot
· Understanding of mechanical & electrical drawing skills
Negotiable around R30000 p/m