INSTRUMENTATION SALES REPRESENTATIVE - Boksburg
Overview: Sales of process, environmental and field instrumentation to various industries including Mining, Petrochemical, Gasses, Chemical and various others.
• Managing current key accounts; as well as developing new business.
• Maintaining sales and services as well as implementing all sales and marketing strategies for a range of products
• Arranging client meetings.
• Conducting demonstrations on equipment to customers when required.
• Attending to customer’s enquiries and resolving all issues professionally.
• Compiling quotations and following-up on orders.
• Researching and driving strategies to develop the market.
• Drafting and presenting product related presentations at seminars and exhibitions as required.
• Meeting monthly and annual sales targets.
• Identifying areas of growth within the region and identifying possible strategies to enable this.
• Building and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
• Attending all product training as required.
• Must have experience in the same industry
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
Qualification and Requirements:
• Must have an Instrumentation or similar qualification
• Must have previous relevant sales experience
• Process analyzer sales
• Valid driver's license
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills dealing with tertiary education personnel
• Good problem solving skills and ability to trouble shoot
Depending on experience and qualification a market related package with co car will be offered plus commission