INSTRUMENTATION SUPPORT ENGINEER - Rustenburg
• Servicing and supporting existing clients.
Resolving all instrumentation service issues.
• Sizing and specification of instrumentation equipment.
• Adjudicating and selection of instrumentation equipment.
• Instrumentation commissioning and fault finding.
• Maintaining healthy customer relations.
• Compiling technical RFQs and tenders.
• Maintaining existing instrumentation install base in Northwest and Limpopo.
• Managing customer technical sessions, seminars and demo’s.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
4.1 Education and Qualifications
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Process Control, Instrumentation or equivalent.
• Process control and instrumentation.
• Instrumentation specification and selection.
• Instrumentation commissioning and maintenance.
• Minimum 5 years related experience.