Integrated Financial Reporting Specialist - Sunninghill
8 days ago
Integrated Financial Reporting Specialist – Fixed Term Contract (Financial Services)
A leading financial services institution within the financial services space seeks a skilled, dynamic and commercially astute individual (qualified CA[SA] / ACCA) to consolidate and analyse financial information in preparation of the Integrated Annual Report for the Group.
Must be able to start ASAP
You will need to meet the following requirements:
• Possess a degree in accounting or finance, and be a qualified CA(SA) / ACCA.
• Articles experience within Financial Services or related, highly desirable
• Consolidations and Group Reporting experience – non negotiable
• Excellent knowledge of accounting best practices and standards
• Exposure to IFRS 9 (non negotiable)
• Integrated reporting experience (non negotiable)
You will support the CFO and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Applying principles of accounting to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports.
• Compiling and analyses financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
• Preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers.
• Auditing contracts, orders and vouchers and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
Location: Woodmead, South Africa
Duration: 3 - 5 month contract