integration developer - Midrand
more than 14 days ago
Job Specification - Integration Developer
• Build and maintain software integrations across various platforms
• Plan and execute integration strategies
• Create tools for other developers
• Ensure ongoing monitoring, and maintenance as well as optimization of built applications
• Devising and reporting on integration development plans and strategies.
• Developing asynchronous messaging architectures, rule-based systems, and network architectures.
• Coordinating activities with other developers to ensure that integration projects are completed on time.
• Formulating strategies and designing architectures for systems integrations.
• Ensuring that best practices in integration processes are followed by the organization.
• Checking and correcting conflicts in data configurations and overlaps.
• Maintaining the integrity and smooth functioning of the company's integration architecture.
• Analyzing and improving current system integrations and migration strategies.
• Identifying, debugging, and advising on system errors or architecture issues.
• Assisting with the management of organizational databases and retrieval systems.
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems or Computer Engineering
• Java (JTA, JMS, JDBC)
• Swagger / Open API Understanding
• API Gateway / Oracle Weblogic Integrator / Tibco / WSO2 Integrator
• SOAP / REST APIs
• SQL, PL/SQL
• Spring boot and Spring Frameworks
• Maven build tools
• Logging frameworks
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Service stack and architecting Cloud-based solutions