Intermediate Project Manager - Johannesburg
A leading Financial Services (Insurance) firm requires the skill of a dynamic individual to join them and thrive within this Project Manager role (intermediate level).
You will meet the following minimum requirements
• Degree or Diploma
• PMBOK qualification or similar
• At least 4 -6 years’ relevant experience in a projects environment
• Insurance & general Financial Services sector experience (non negotiable)
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Project Management (multiple projects) with an understanding of System and Development implementation projects
• Agile experience/exposure is a must
• Experience working in the consulting sector highly preferred
• Enterprise project management tools advantageous
• Data, Mobile and Digital project experience – Preferred
• Must be an entrepreneurial thinker, willing to roll up your sleeves to provide 360 degree contribution (strategy, implementation, operations involvement etc)
• Exposure to ROA seals the deal!
• Technologies: JIRA, MS Project
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Ensuring that developments are launched and marketed.
• Compile documentation and working closely with product managers
• Effectively update and maintain documentation of project work for reference and audit purposes
• Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service
• Actively contribute to the effective delivery of project tasks according to allocated duties and project plan and escalate identified risks
• Review and monitor compliance against organisations rules, codes or practice, business ethics, internal guidelines, principles and legislation
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Johannesburg CBD.
Duration: 6 months Contract (candidate must be available immediately or ASAP)