Internal Ad Business Solution Analyst And Database Administrator - Durban
Company with in the Durban areas is actively seeking for an Internal Ad Business Solution Analyst and Database Administrator. Looking for someone who is dedicated to their work, who works efficiently and has good communication skills.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in business analysis and project management.
• Experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics will be an advantage.
• Use analytical and quantitative methods to understand, and enhance business processes.
• Assist the Executive in providing analytical support for projects, new business opportunities and proposals for NCP Alcohols.
• Responsible for technical management relating to the database (information) and data integrity and accuracy to enable managers to make quicker and better decisions. This includes the companies ERP system.
• 3+ years’ experience
• Cost Management and Trend Skills (Financial Business Skills)
• Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving
• Project Management
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
• Performance Point and Powerpivots
• Proven ability in developing various analyses and supporting reports
• Competent in Microsoft AX 2009 ERP system
• Planning and organising
• Conflict Management
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Accountability and Responsibility
• Good communication, negotiating and Leadership skills
• Ability to communicate effectively through Presentations, e-mail, one-on-one, and team discussions.
• Ability to logically organise thoughts
• Ability as a neutral facilitator to enable team-based and cross department decisions.
• Ability to pass on knowledge and mentoring
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• BCom/Bsc/BEng or related
• Relevant degree or diploma in IS would be an advantage
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: (at) or fax to: (***)-***-****, you can also contact Natanya on (***)-***-****. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application