Internal Audit Clerk - Cape Town
12 days ago
This role needs an individual who preferably understands the FMCG industry, the financial and internal controls of auditing and someone who will be able to provide feedback and compile reports pertaining to audit results. The role reports directly to the Internal Compliance Lead.
• Assist the Internal Compliance Lead and with planning the audit program
• Review audit guides as required
• Undertake audits as per the annual audit plan
• Write draft reports containing findings and agreed on corrective action
• Review procedures as required
• Identify risks and perform the necessary audits as required
• Document audits in accordance with the group audit file standards.
• Perform store and head office audits
• Administrative and ad hoc duties relating to the above
• Applicants for this position should have a recognized qualification (Bcom/Diploma/B-tech in Internal Auditing/Accounting
• Exposure to computer-assisted audit software will further enhance the application
• CIA (studying or completed) preferred
• 3+ years Internal Audit Experience in a similar role (trainees are encouraged to apply)
• Applicants must also have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to maintain positive team relationships and function independently.