IT Technician - Randburg
• Sensor mounting and configuration.
• Network connectivity & configuration.
• Software installation & configuration.
• Handover, training and solving customer issues.
• On-going remote sensor health monitoring and diagnostics.
• Remote monitoring and remote maintenance of all sensors in the field.
• Regularly liaising with customer to troubleshoot technical issues and solve problems.
• Remote setup, configuration, calibration and updating software.
• Debug sensor, and data integrity problems.
• On-going field services
• Support systems at customer premises on site or remotely.
• Learn new electronic and software systems.
• Degree or diploma in Electronics or IT an advantage.
• Ability to install computers and network solutions wold be beneficial.
• The job requires travelling both in South Africa and abroad.
• Must be prepared to work flexible working hours.
• Experience as an electrician and/or electronic background would very beneficial.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Any plc or programming experience would also be valuable.
• Ability to adapt to solve machine vision problems.
• Other electrical or PC problem solving.
• Practical mechanical aptitude important as the job does include physical installation of equipment.
• Min 2 years’ experience.
R15-20k pm, car and fuel allowance, fuel card, PC, Cell phone etc