IT Technician - Knysna
more than 14 days ago
31-08-2021 4:45:27 PM
IT TECHNICIAN : KNYSNA
Plum Personnel, Western Cape
• A+ and N+ Certification;
• Service, repair, faultfinding, setting up and installing at customers premises;
• Black and white printer experience;
• Doing remote setups and repairs via Teamviewer and Anydesk.
• Inkjet and bubble-jet repairs and installations;
• Wide format service and repairs experience will be an advantage ;
• Valid driver’s licence essential
• Only local candidates’ (living in Knysna) will be considered – this is an immediate start.