Java Developer - Johannesburg
A great new position is available with a great company as a Java Developer in the JHB area. Looking for passionate Java developers.
• Execute full life-cycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Serve as a subject matter expert
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 5+ years of Java experience in application design, software development, maintenance and delivery.
• Strong experience with Web architecture, design and development tools and languages.
• Strong relational database experience (DB2, Sybase, MS SQL server, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i)
• Analyses, designs and builds component-based applications in a Web/ Mobile and Enterprise delivery environment.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: (at) or fax to: (***)-***-****, you can also contact Nikita on (***)-***-****
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.